Tickets on sale now
WINNERS WILL BE PROMOTED ON TROPICAL MEDIA
- Win 2 x Bottles of Caribbean rum
- Win 2 x Bottles of Caribbean rum punch
- Win 1 x box of Caribbean volcanic rum cake
- Win 2 x Bottles of brandy
- Win 2 x Bottles of wine
- Win 1 x Case of Caribbean Beer
- WIN 1 x basket of mix Caribbean spice and seasoning
- WIN 1 x Eastern Caribbean recipe cookbook
All winners get a FREE advert on Tropical Media Radio.
4 x Tickets for £10.00 (business), £3 each or 2 for £5 (general public).
Please retain your tickets as evidence. Draw will take place 31st March 2018.
Tropical Radio & TV is a not for profit organisation that is governed by a constitution, not a registered charity. The money raised goes towards keeping Eastern Caribbean cultural arts alive in the north of England. Our aim is to hold up the heritage music of the Caribbean, which is Soca, Calypso string band and steel band. Everyone is welcome to join our projects and activities as the idea is to build stronger communities and uplift our Caribbean culture. Some of the money raised will be used to send food aid to the victims of hurricane Irma (Barbuda) & hurricane Maria (Dominica) on behalf of Tropical Radio.
SOCA EXPLOSION COMES TO YORKSHIRE
EASTER SATURDAY 2018